Low Installation Cost
Regardless of how you install your new light poles, anchor base or direct embedment, you will save money with Whatley composite light poles.
Our poles have a significantly lower weight than steel or concrete poles. For your installation, this means the poles are easy to transport and install. In fact, many Whatley light poles can be lifted and hand carried on the job site, even into hard-to-reach locations.
Oftentimes, little or no heavy equipment is required, so the hassle and cost of equipment rentals may be eliminated.
Further, keeping heavy equipment away from the job site pleases commercial and residential property owners and minimizes damage to the existing landscape, which is especially important in ecologically sensitive areas.
Why consider direct embedment?
Directly embedding poles into the native soil provides remarkable ease of installation. Whatley composite light poles can be directly buried into most any soil, which eliminates both the time and the cost of concrete foundations. Customers may save up to 50% during installation. Click here to download our 10-Step Direct Embedment Installation Process.
By eliminating the concrete foundation, you also save time and money by avoiding multiple trips to the job site. Direct embed installations can be completed in a single trip.
Low Lifetime Cost
Whatley composite light poles are remarkably durable and stand up to tough outdoor environmental conditions.
- Regardless of humidity, composite light poles will not rust like metal or rot like wood
- Our high structural integrity and premium UV-resistant paint system provides a long, low maintenance life
- Non-corroding composites will not deteriorate in salt air climates, acid rain, or acidic soil. They also easily withstand harsh, chemical-laden environments such as diesel fumes around airports, freight terminals, and other industrial environments
- Composite materials are theft resistant with no resale value as scrap
- Our Xtreme elastomeric urethane base covers are impact-resistant for long life
The savings you accumulate by choosing Whatley composite light poles yield project dollars that can be re-directed towards a more decorative light pole design, such as a Whatley fluted pole or an octagonal pole. Further, decorative Whatley light pole accessories such as banner arms, flower pot arms, or flag holders can be added to your order upon request.
Whatley engineered composite light poles are low maintenance products that are built to last. Choose Whatley poles for your next lighting project and you will save money for years to come. Contact Whatley to learn more.